Toothbrush, O toothbrush, werefore art thou toothbrush
Is picking the right toothbrush really that complicated?
Well you would think not until you take a trip to the toiletries aisle in your local supermarket and you are presented with more toothbrush choices than the whole of the wine selection. Same goes for toothpaste but that’s a different story all together, don’t even get me started on that one, not today anyway.
So what top tips can be given for finding your perfect match:
1. The smaller the head the better
2. Go for a medium or soft bristle texture
3. Look for one with compact bristles, just bristles no fancy add-ons
4. Battery operated toothbrushes are more effective than Manual toothbrushes
5. There is no tip 5…. it’s that simple!